An involved alumni is the greatest asset to
any organization. We hope that you will stay connected to the college
and help us. There are many ways you can help.
1. Mentor a student.
2. Assist a faculty member in his/her
research by connecting with appropriate persons you know.
3. Visit the college whenever you can.
Inform the college early about your visit. Talk to the students about
advances in your field and about career prospects.
4. Join the alumni association. Ask your
friends to join the association. Participate actively in the local
chapter of the alumni association. If there is no chapter, how about
helping us to start one.
5. Attend the reunion day programs at the
6. Help fund a program in the college.
There are other ways to help too. But
this list will give you some ideas of rendering help.